Chie's Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You made me HAPPY!

Last sunday was my birthday.

My husband and I played tennis with our friends
Masami, Gunta and Mochy.
Usually Masami and Gunta play very well
but this time we won!!
(might be birthday present from them....!)

After that, we went to Masami and Gunta's house
then.....

(Chie and Bruce, His birthday is also June)
we had a lovely dinner with them and Bruce&Hitome.

Hitomo and Masami gave birthday cakes for me&Bruce!
It was a very gorgeous birthday.


I've got presents as well.
Yoshie sended Japanese magazine for me.
(I'm a bookaholic)
Yuko and Aki gave me a lovely stole.
If I wear that, I can be elegant!!
Shoko sended me a pendant which she made.
I couldn't believe that!
That looks obviously great!!
And Phillip sended me a chocolate, soap&towel.
Thank you so much.

Also many Japanese friends sended me e-mails.
I thought I am so lucky
I can have such a great friends.

Today I got 9 e-mails from Remie and Christel who lives in Holland.
They forgot my birthday,
so they sended a lots of greeting card by internet.
I couldn't stop laughing...!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

すみません。テニスの後、誕生日パーティーしたんだ!ぐんとマサミチャン言ってくれればよかったのに、、、。近いうちに家でもしましょう!

11:37 pm  
Blogger Chie said...

ごめん、モッチーが入れてくれとったんかな?
コメントに気づかずにほったらかし
やったΣ(゚д゚lll)
すんませんm(。≧Д≦。)m
週末たのしみにしてまーす♪

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home