Chie's Blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006

INDONESIA !!!

                  (Dedi Chie Naoki Tata)

We had been to Indonesia from 22/6/06 to 29/6/06.
Naoki have been there before but it was a first time for me.

Before we went, I was so nervous...
because I watched news
and sometimes I heard Indonesian situation is not very good.
But after we arrived there,
I didn't feel any fear.

The purpose was my husband's friends
Dedi and Tata's wedding☆
(*゚▽゚)/゚・:* *:・゚\(゚▽゚*)

It was just gorgeous!

We were absolutely antonished!
Because there were 12oo people on their party!!
1200 people!!!!
I still can't believe that...
So I joined that party dreamily.
There were a lot of great foods.
Japanese, Chinese, of cource Indonesian,
and many kinds of fruits, sweets.

I couldn't stop eating.....
It was not usual.
When I was young, I was like that.
I always loved eating
but after I had stomach ulcer,
I couldn't eat as much as before.

So it was a unusual occurrence.
I ate more than my husband.



World Cup has an effect on Indonesian people's

emotion ?!



      Dugong!!!!!!

     I didn't expect that.

     She was so sweet!

Naoki orderd 'Teppanyaki icecream'

Chef was a nice guy!

Those were DELICIOUS☆:*・゚(●´∀`●)*・゚☆

          

 We had really really good time!

Thank you so much, Dedi&Tata, Andrew,Dim, and all their familys and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home