Chie's Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Baby will have...

Our little baby was 8 cm and 50g 2weeks ago.
So he/she will be 9 cm now.
I went to hospital last monday
I didn't have any problem at that time.
It made me so happy because I had too much truble
in early pregnancy.

These days, my morning-sickness is almost over♪♪(*´∀`*人*´∀`*)♪♪
I feel hungry all day long.
Sometimes, I eat even more than Naoki.
I start feeling my womb getting bigger!

Last weekend,
we foung a lovely shop of Belgium Waffle in Katoomba St.
Of cource we bought some
then we toasted those waffles,
puted on icecream on the top.
It was so nice(*^▽^*)
We really enjoyed our weekend sweets.

Yes, we both have sweet-tooth!

Our baby will have one too...!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

お疲れ。最近書きまくっている弟です。一応簡単な英語なら読めるという意思表示で書き込みます。

僕が言いたいのは
あなたにとって問題であったつわりはおさまったものの、
なおくんにとって大問題であるあなたの食欲という懸案事項が再浮上したということに深く同情しているということです。

hold out!! nao kun
good luck!!
thank you

7:47 pm  
Blogger Chie said...

ゆうき

上の日本語は
ダンナサマには少々難しかった模様です
英語は大丈夫だったようです

thank you

9:13 am  
Blogger jude said...

Oooooh! Waffles with icecream sounds so good! Your little one will be the sweetest for sure!

2:00 pm  
Blogger Chie said...

Hi Jude!

Yes I'm sure he/she has!!

How was your trip??
I hope you had really great time
over there!

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home