Chie's Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The baby might be a.....

Yesterday, my husband and I went to see a doctor
for ultrasound at Nepian Hospital.
Usualy, I go to Katoomba hospital
but sometimes they can't have a test that need special skils.

At first, a trainee tried to scan in my uterus,
but baby was prone position.
She checked many things
and said he/she seems ok.
After that Naoki asked her about baby's sex.
She found out something and said
'Baby maybe a girl!'
I was so happy that she didn't have any problem
and still growing up.
But naoki wanted to have a boy......
so he looked bit sad.

Before we left there,
another doctor came to the room
for double check.
Naoki didn't want believe baby is a girl ( I guess...)
so he asked that doctor again.

He send me for a little walk.
Then baby turned up a position.

...Then,
He found baby's little penis!

Yes,baby may be a boy!

Naoki was so excited and happy now.
I don't really mind boy/girl
but look forward to see our baby.

We sended e-mail to his brothers
and my brothers.
His younger brother said to me
'You don't need to do housework,
let my brother does!'
How sweet he is!

One of my brother Yuki really want to have a niece,
so he've got a little shock.

But who knows baby is boy/girl!
Wait and see!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a boy,
I am so so so glad to have baby boy. Girl will be great too, but boy for the first and next baby is another boy and last and may be more but boy the last.

But boy or girl, I am happy to see him growing up.

Naoki

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

メイビー ア ボーイ!!
なおくんおめでとう♪僕の予想ははずれ、希望は叶わずか…。かわいい姪を想像してたのに・・・。

ちなみに昨日のメール遅れて届いたでー。
別に他意はないです…はい…。
そこんとこよろしく。はい。

ゆーき

12:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chie~!!

It's my first time writing here!!

So I see...hmmmm...
ummm...is the baby boy or a girl?(lol) hehee!! It's a bit funny cuz you never know 100% for sure!! But I agree with you, it doesn't really matter either boy or a girl, because one thing that really matters is that you and Naoki-san is happy!! 幸せそうで何より!!That's most important!! you know? (>w<)

~楽しみだね~♪(。・・。)

-Hoshina

2:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A boy or girl, your baby must be an agel!

by Momomama

5:51 pm  
Blogger Chie said...

なおくん
良かったね。
へその緒じゃないとイイけどね・・・

ゆうき
まだまだ希望は捨てずに!
あたしのような例もあるからね~♪

ほしなちゃん
どっちでも楽しみだ~
なおくんはもう男の子って
信じきっとるんやけどね(*>ω<*)
今日もおいしい肉まんいただいたよー
アリガトウ☆

ももままさん
元気で生まれてきてほしい!
モモちゃんのような
かわいい女の子もイイんだけどな♪

10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment Hoshina-chan.
Yuo know Hoshina-chan, I was so sure from the beginning when we found out about the baby that it will be a boy. I just knew, people around us were saying that may be a girl, but I was 80% sure the baby is a boy.

I got a magic power that senses whether baby is a boy or girl.


haha just kidding but happy to have a first burn boy.


Naoki

ps look forward to see you 11/11/06

3:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

お~~~ どんどん成長してるんだね。
私の事の様にうれしいよぉぉぉ
男の子でも女の子でも、
ちえちゃんとなおきくんのべいびーは
かわいいに違いない!!!
間違いない☆:*・゚(●´∀`●)ホェ:*・゚☆

11:42 pm  
Blogger Chie said...

coooちゃん

ありがとう☆
どんどん成長して
もごもご動いてるよ~
生まれるころにまたシドニーおいでよー♡
ちなみにブーちゃんとこは
12月が予定日だそうです♪

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home