Chie's Blog

Monday, April 09, 2007

Thank you!


Hi all!

I just want to say thank you for your concern about me.
I was moved that you guys sended me a lot of
great e-mails!

I was diagnosed as having Pre-Eclampsia
when I went to Katoomba Hospital for regular
pregnancy check.

I had high blood pressure and urine with protein.

I didn't expect that because I haven't had any problem
of blood pressure ever.

I was transported Katoomba Hospital to Nepean Hospital
which is bigger hospital 1hour far from our house.

I worried about our little bub but he was born
3/3/07 (2910g).
I had caesarean operation because of Pre-Eclampsia.

His name is Kota.
Kota grows so quickley
now he is about 4500g.

I'm sooooooooooooo happy even he is a bit heavy for me.

He doesn't understand daytime& nighttime yet
but hopefully he'll settle down soon......

Thank you again and will write soon.
(If I've got enough time...!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I also had Pre Eclampsia and I also had HELLP Syndrome. My daughter was born at 27weeks gestation and weigh only 861grams or 1lb 14ozs. I have a website i have set up if you like to take a look its www.momentbymoment.com.au
I want to help spred the word on PE. I am glad that your little boy and you are fine. Pe is very very scary if not caught.
I hope he grows big and strong

Take Care
Fiona

5:17 pm  
Blogger Chie said...

Fiona
Thank you for your message.
I didn't have any idea about
PE but I'm sure it is very scary...
I'll check your web,
Thank you!

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home